Showing all 5 results
CUC 1 pc 6’6″ M 8 to 15 lb Bass, Pike, Jig, Spinners, Buzz Baits, Large Crank, Fluke$429.00 Add to cart
CUC 1pc 7’0″ ML Spin, 8 – 12 ln, Trigger Seat for Bass, Tubes, SM Bass, Finesse, Jigging, Walleye, Crank$449.00 Select options
CUC 1pc 7’0″ M Spin, 8 – 1 ln, Trigger Seat for Bass, Stripper, Redfish, Spinner, Crank, Pike, Fluke, Mahi$449.00 Select options
CUC 1pc 7’0″ MH Cast, 10-17 ln, Trigger Seat for Bass, Striper, Bluefish, Redfish, Jigging, Carolina Rigs, Pike, Spoons, Fluke, Permit, Snapper$449.00 Select options
CUC 1 pc 7’6″ Cast H 15 to 25 lb Striper, Bass, Pike Musky Peacock Bass, Swim Bait$459.00 Add to cart
Cuda Series Casting Rods
Cuda Series custom casting rods uses the latest increased hoop strength technology resulting in more sensitivity and less weight while offering more hook setting power! With higher tensile strength and strain carbon fiber twill in the rear section, each Cuda Series custom casting rod boosts power for anglers. Thinner blank walls and less resin result in a lightweight fishing rod with increased power, strength and sensitivity in every Cuda Series casting rod. Made in the USA!
Cuda Series Custom Casting Rods
Added Sensitivity – Greater Strength
Cuda Series custom casting rods has the following high quality components:
- Guides are CNC machined stainless rings set into stainless 1 piece frames with black chromed finish.
- Casting rods have 1 piece double foot guides.
- Spinning rods have 1 piece single foot guides.
- Cushioned graphite reel seats with graphite twill pattern add special “class”.
- AAA grade cork grips with ultra small 1” foregrips with straight contoured rear grip provides sensitivity and comfort.
- A slow set gloss-build finish secures the finished thread wraps of the guides.
- Unconditional lifetime replacement policy.
- Comes with your name custom inscribed on the fishing poles for sale.
Options include but are not limited to carbon fiber handles, snake and feather weave designs.
Product Key Cuda Series Casting Rods
- Cuda Series casting rods by power within length.
- The format is: # pieces, length, power, type, line weight, handle and some recommended uses.