Cuda Series CUS170MH, one piece, 7′ 0″ medium heavy custom spinning rod rated for 10 to 17 lb line. Using the latest increased hoop strength technology, the Cuda Series CUS170MH has more sensitivity and less weight while offering more hook setting power! The carbon fiber twill means additional tensil strength throughout the fishing rod. The same material in an additional cross weave in the bottom third yields more power.
The Cuda Series CUS170MH: added sensitivity – greater strength. Made in the USA!
- 78 million modulus, unidirectional high strain blank with more tensil strength
- High strain carbon fiber twill in the rear section delivers more power and sensitivity
- Able to easily handle braid lines, guides are CNC machined stainless rings set into a stainless single foot 1-pc frame guides
- AAA cork grips with ultra small 1 inch foregrip and straight contoured rear grip
- Cushioned graphite fixed reel seat with unique graphite twill pattern
- Deep marine blue thread wraps and rod
- Remarkable hook setting power, fantastic sensitivity
- Lifetime Warranty – Made in the USA!