Cuda Series CEXS160ML, one piece, 6′ 0″ medium lite custom spinning rod rated for 8 to 12 lb line. The Cuda Series CEXS160ML has more sensitivity and less weight while offering more hook setting power!
Carbon Core technology, engineered, designed and developed in house, incorporates a thinner wall diameter and uni directional patterns that increases hoop strength technology. Carbon Twill is added in the rear section of the rod just like our standard Cuda line in the past adding additional tensil (power) strength to the fishing rod. This sums up to faster actions and great lifting power off the hook set.
The Cuda Series CEXS160ML: added sensitivity – greater strength. Made in the USA!
- Features Include:
- A blank that uses Carbon Core technology, unidirectional patterns providing increased hoop strength
- High strain carbon fiber twill in the rear section delivers more power and sensitivity
- Able to easily handle braid lines, guides are PVD coated CNC machined guides
- AAA cork grips with ultra small 1 inch foregrip and straight contoured rear grip ????????
- Splash cushioned fixed reel seat with unique graphite twill pattern ?????
- Translucent Dark Marine Blue rod and thread wraps
- Remarkable hook setting power, fantastic sensitivity
- Lifetime Warranty – Made in the USA!
Options: All of our custom features are available including carbon fiber handles, snake, and feather weaves.