Payara Reserve Power Featherweight Series PXC160HRP, one piece 6′ 0″, unique custom casting fishing rod with medium heavy power rated for 12 to 20 lb line. The Payara Reserve Power Featherweight Series PXC160HRP uses hi strain, high modulus material coupled with a new manufacturing technique that increases hoop strength. This process reduces rod weight and increases rod sensitivity. Proprietary bonding and blending of select materials in the rear section of the rod blank increases lifting power, hook set and control without adding weight to the rod itself. Payara Featherweight custom fishing rods have greater strength providing more lifting power and control for hookup and fighting fish. The Payara Featherweight rods are 30% lighter than High Modulus or Reserve Power Series made by Grandt Industries.
The Payara Featherweight Series PXC160HRP: lighter with added sensitivity – greater strength. Made in the USA!
- High Modulus Hi Strain material in a burgundy finish
- Increaed hoop strength through an exclusive manufaccturing tecnique
- Special co-bonding and blending process of selected materials in the rear section of the rod blank increases lifting power, hook set and control without adding weight to the rod itself.
- AAA straight cork grips with machined cork composite butt cap
- Custom matched burgundy colored splash straight trigger reel seat
- Epoxy finished burgundy colored silk thread wraps
- CNC machined stainless rings set into black hard chrome stianless frames