Showing all 5 results
XLH 1pc 5’6″ L Troll, 20ln, Straight Aluminum Handle for Sailfish, Striper, Tuna, Mahi$699.00 Add to cart
XLH 1pc 5’6″ M Troll, 30ln, Straight Aluminum Handle for Striper, Sailfish, Tuna, Mahi$699.00 Add to cart
XLH 1pc 5’6″ MH Troll, 50ln, Straight Aluminum Handle for Striper, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Shark$699.00 Add to cart
XLH 1pc 5’6″ H Troll, 80ln, Straight Aluminum Handle for Marlin, Big Eye Tuna, Wahoo, Shark$750.00 Add to cart
XLH 1pc 5’6″ XH Troll, 130ln, Straight Aluminum Handle for Marlin, Tuna, Big Eye, Bluefin, Shark$830.00 Add to cart
XLH70 Series Trolling Saltwater Rods
These exciting models of XLH70 Series IGFA trolling saltwater fishing rods are available. All models have a high modulus graphite rod blank that includes a blend of KV. This provides quick tips and great lifting power. Standard features for these best XLH70 Series custom saltwater fishing gear include:
- Black EVA foam grips.
- Channel lock reel seats.
- Straight aluminum machined butt handle.
- CNC machined oversized rollers and tops for more knot clearance.
- Double foot titanium oxide guides.
- Heavy duty machined aluminum reel seats with extra fine threads to virtually eliminate slipping.
- Full exotic feather design is included!
- Unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Your name will be marked in gold on your custom made fishing rod
The foam fore grips of your XLH70 Series saltwater fishing gear have several design options with the standard being the black EVA foam. Three other patterns of closed cell foam provide a unique, one of a kind look. The closed cell foam eliminates tearing and keeps a firm hold on the custom machined foregrip.
In addition, an optional, marine grade, curved aluminum machined butt handle is available for the trolling saltwater rod series. With a standard female piece part of the trolling saltwater fishing rods, handles are easily interchanged. If both are purchased, your saltwater fishing gear rod now becomes two saltwater rods (standup and trolling)!
Finally, select one of three gimbals and/or reel seat colors to complete the unique look you want for your saltwater fishing gear.
Please allow a minimum of eight weeks for the production and delivery cycle of these intricate trolling saltwater fishing rods.
Product Key XLH IGFA Saltwater Trolling Rods
- XLH70 Series saltwater trolling fishing rods are by power grouping within length.
- The format is: # pieces, length, power, type, line weight, handle and some recommended uses.