Payara Reserve Power Featherweight Series PXC166MRP, one piece 6′ 6″, unique custom casting fishing rod with medium power rated for 8 to 15 lb line. The Payara Reserve Power Featherweight Series PXC166MRP uses Hi Strain, High Modulus material coupled with a new manufacturing technique that increases hoop strength. This process reduces rod weight and increases rod sensitivity. Proprietary bonding and blending of select materials in the rear section of the rod blank increases lifting power, hook set and control without adding weight to the rod itself. Payara Reserve Power Featherweight custom fishing rods have greater strength providing more lifting power and control for hookup and fighting fish. The Payara Featherweight rods are lighter than their counterparts in the High Modulus or Reserve Power Series made by Grandt Industries.
The Payara Featherweight Series: lighter with added sensitivity – greater strength.
- High Modulus Hi Strain material in a burgundy finish
- Increased hoop strength through an exclusive manufacturing technique
- Special co-bonding and blending process of selected materials in the rear section of the rod blank increases lifting power, hook set and control without adding weight to the rod itself.
- AAA straight cork grips with machined cork composite butt cap
- Custom matched burgundy colored splash reel seat
- Epoxy finished burgundy colored silk thread wraps
- CNC machined stainless rings set into black hard chrome stainless frames
- Lifetime Warranty – Made in the USA!