Showing all 8 results
CUS 1pc 6’0″ ML Spin, 8-12 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Walleye, Bass, Lite Jig, Finesse, Porgy, Perch$410.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 6’6″ ML Spin, 8-12 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Walleye, Bass, Lite Jig, Crank, Finesse, Fluke, SM Bass, Perch$429.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 6’6″ M Spin, 8-15 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Bass, Jigging, Pike, Spinners, Buzz Bait, Large Crank, Fluke$429.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 7’0″ L Spin, 6-10 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Drop Shot, Walleye, Live Bait, Crank, Bass, SM Bass$449.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 7’0″ ML Spin, 8-12 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for LM Bass, Tubes, SM Bass, Finesse, Jigging Walleye, Crankbait, Drop Shot, Bonefish$449.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 7’0″ M Spin, 8-15 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Bass, Striper, Buzz Bait, Spinner, Crankbait, Pike, Fluke, Redfish, Permit, Bonefish
CUS 1pc 7’0″ MH Spin, 10-17 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Bass, Striper, Bucktail, Carolina Rig, Pike, Bluefish, Bull Redfish, Jigging, Permit, Snapper$449.00 Select options
CUS 1pc 7’6″ H Spin, 15-25 ln, Fixed Reel Seat for Striper, Pike, Bass, Musky, Peacock Bass, Swim Bait$449.00 Select options
Cuda Series Custom Spinning Rods
Added Strength – Great Sensitivity
Increased hoop strength technology, higher tensile strength and strain carbon fiber twill in the rear section, thinner blank walls and less resin – characteristics resulting from proprietary technology and manufacturing process of Grandt Industries. The Cuda Series custom spinning rods have more sensitivity, weigh less weight and offer more hook setting power! Cuda Series custom spinning rods are lightweight fishing rods with increased power, strength and sensitivity! They are every angler’s dream! Made in the USA!
Cuda Series custom spinning rods has the following high quality components:
- Guides are CNC machined stainless rings set into stainless 1 piece frames with black chromed finish.
- Casting rods have 1 piece double foot guides.
- Spinning rods have 1 piece single foot guides.
- Cushioned graphite reel seats with graphite twill pattern add special “class”.
- AAA grade cork grips with ultra small 1” foregrips with straight contoured rear grip provides sensitivity and comfort.
- A slow set gloss-build finish secures the finished thread wraps of the guides.
- Unconditional lifetime replacement policy.
- Comes with your name custom inscribed on the fishing poles for sale.
Options include but are not limited to carbon fiber handles, snake and feather weave designs.
Product Key Cuda Series Spinning Rods
- Cuda Series spinning rods by power within length.
- The format is: # pieces, length, power, type, line weight, handle and some recommended uses.